Monday, June 15, 2009
Swim Lessons
We started swim lessons today, and I had totally prepared myself for Scott to be the kid that hated it. But I was wrong, he loved it, almost to much. We got in and they had us blow bubbles, Scott more just dunked his face underwater. Then we practiced floating on our back and tummy, Scott kept flipping and laughing so loud. Then it came time to jump from the edge, I was sure that Scott would not do it.Oh no he was crazy he would jump before I could even get back. The instructor came over and said let him go underwater, so I did, and he came up laughing every time. I not sure why, but he thought it was really funny to put his face in the water. So when class was over, Scott had a major meltdown about getting out of the pool. But we go M-TH for 2 weeks, so when we come to Tampa he should be a little fish. Now I am afraid that he has no fear of the water, a couple of times he tried to push me away, not sure what he was going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome... never a dull moment with Scott.
ReplyDeleteI would like to request more pictures...?!!!